Monday, April 27, 2009

I am waiting.......

I am waiting anxiously for a call from our Real Estate agent. We should be hearing back from the builder this morning. I am sure they will counter. We offered a fairly low amount for all the things we were asking for. So hopefully by tomorrow we will have a ratified contract. And then they can get started.

I was talking to the sales manager yesterday, and she said that everyone is on "High Alert" that we want to get in as quickly as possible. I am so excited!! It seems like everything is coming together!!

A few of you have asked if I could post the floor plan. Here it is. The model is the Emerson, and we are doing elevation one.

We are making a few small changes here and there but that is pretty much it. Instead of a two story open family room, we are doing a fifth bedroom and bath upstairs, I am also moving the laundry to the alcove in the master bedroom closet and turning the old laundry space into a big walk in pantry. We are also doing the sunroom extention on all three levels so it brings the square footage up to 5400. We are also doing a three car garage.

Ring phone ring.........

No comments: