Saturday, May 23, 2009

What is a good title?

I have the hardest time coming up with titles. Why do I need to title things anyway?

Things here are good. In a quiet kind of way. I like it. I like when I don't have huge worries and things to stew about all night long. I have been sleeping great!

The house paperwork is nearly complete. We are waiting on answers from a few of our "non-standard" requests. They have said yes to everything so far, so I am hopefully optimistic.
We have finished picking out all of our interior appointments. Hardwood color, cabinet wood and stain, the granite for the kitchen and master bath and the fireplace surrounds. The lights, faucets, etc. It has been really fun. It is really amazing how quickly everything adds up though! (not in a good way!)

They have yet to break ground, even though we were told it was happening two Tuesdays ago! But I expected this. It will take lots of time and I just need to be patient.

1 comment:

the Johnson Mom said...

I am hoping soon to hear that all requests have been agreed to and ground has been broke. Are you seeing a hole yet??