Friday, March 27, 2009

Announcing.......

Avalon got in!!!!!!
We received the letter from the Charter school today. I came home from a long morning out. Target, Doctor's office and back to Target for prescriptions. I came home and got the mail before pulling into the garage. There was the envelope. It was thick. Always a good sign. Thick envelopes mean more papers to sign and more information. Thin envelopes, one page to say, you are wait list number 3458.
Avalon's was thick, and my stomach jumped to my throat, "she got in" I thought!! I ran inside and called to Avalon, to come upstairs so we could open it together.
Congratulations!! We screamed and hugged and jumped around. We are thrilled!
Avalon just kept saying, "They said yes!!"
Now, she is a little sad that September is so far away.

SWEET!

1 comment:

George said...

Congratulations Avalon - you will do great!