Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So.... I guess I'm a blogger.......

Well, here we go.
I have been thinking and thinking and trying to decide if I am brave enough to put myself out there for the whole world..... Or at least for a few family and friends.

I am not a big talker. I pretty much keep to myself. I am not a sharer, is that a word??

But I need to have a good way to keep up with friends and family, since we have lived so far away from most of you for many years.

I pretty much decided to take the plunge because I enjoy reading others' blogs. I have a big list off the the side where many of you may find your blog listed, and you didn't even know I was reading........again with the keeping to myself and not sharing!

Please feel free to pass this on to your friends and family who may know us and want to keep track.

So here is the plan. I am going to make this a mix of truly selfish look at me, look at me, look at me posts and general family news and events.

I am not trying to be the funniest blog around, because, lets face it, I am not that funny! I am not trying to gain a bazillion readers, because I don't care to have tons of strangers knowing my business. I am not trying to compete in any way. This is just a fun, creative outlet/ family journal. Since I suck at journal keeping and scrapbooking, I thought this might be the solution I am looking for!

THE PLAN
Mondays for the mundane...... catching up on the things we have been up to.
Tuesday .......... catching up on our history.
Weight loss Wednesday......... Update on my constant battle to slim down!
Thursday .......Movie and book day.
Foodie Friday.........a post about a yummy new reciepe we have tried or a new book or website.

That is about it, I reserve the right to change "the plan" at any time for any reason, so don't get your used to anything. I seem to change my mind on a pretty regular basis.

No comments: