Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Weight loss Wednesday--

So Weight loss Wednesday.....
I did not complete any of the goals from last week. BUT I still managed to lose another pound, 192 today, even after eating a slice of combo pizza from Costco for lunch. So I probably did lose that 2 lbs, that was my goal, but since I had a full tummy it tipped the scale up, (do you buy it?)

Well I am going to blame my not getting to the gym 5 times on the kids, it is all their fault, yea, I have no control, yea.... why should I take responsibility for myself?? (But I did make it 3 times)

And I didn't keep that food journal worth beans! (They are really cheap, so you can guess how well I did!) I know that I will do significantly better in my weight loss, if I just record what I am eating...... but here I sit!

So for this week:
Lose 2 lbs.
Get to the gym 5 times! --No excuses!
Get to writing down that blasted food!!

So my tip for this week: Eat like a kid.
No, I don't mean throw a fit and complain about everything but Macaroni and Cheese or Chicken Nuggets.
Eat small meals and snacks often.
When you are hungry get a little something good to eat.
When you are full....... STOP eating no matter what is left on your plate, and yes, I know all about starving children in Africa.
Use little bowls, cups and plates. It is amazing that you can still feel satisfied eating a child size bowl of cereal instead of something you should mix cake batter in!
Don't drink you calories! Water is good for you, and it has no calories! Drink water with your meals and you save at least 100 calories if you usually drink milk or soda.

Okay so that is it for WLW!

No comments: