Thursday, January 8, 2009

Weight loss Wednesday!!

Okay,



So here is my attempt at some accountability!

It is weight-loss Wednesday and here we go!



Today I weighed 193 lbs. that is down from 215 when I really started exercising and trying to feel better at the end of May. So that is a loss of 22 lbs.. The day that Archer was born I was at my all time heaviest 240! So since Archer was born in August of '07 I have shed 47 lbs.


Not bad, but not terrific either.



So my hope in posting weight loss information here, (not to mention my true weight!!!) is to have a major since of guilt when I want to skip the gym that day, or to pig out on cake, cookies, chips, Carmel popcorn, etc! ---What am I mentioning all of my trigger foods!!????



So my goals for this week:

shed another 2 lbs.

keep a food journal perfectly!

make it to the gym 5 times.



So to make Weight-loss Wednesday more than just a listing of stats, I will try and post some tips, tricks or exercises that I have tried and liked.


So for today, the awesome BOSU! It is essentially a ball cut in half that you can stand on to exercise. It is a very dynamic surface. It helps with balance and strength training because you have to engage your core muscles to even stand still on it. You can do so much with it, squats, lunges, crunches, v-sits, or even to just stand or kneel on it to lift hand weights.

No comments: